Welcome!

Inspired by Betty Londergan's What Gives 365 and the Bible (not necessarily in that order!), I'm giving away $250 a week in 2011.



This is where I'm recording that journey, and I hope you'll come along for the ride.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"Bring Out Your Live!"

Recently I heard someone described as being "so alive." It's not an adjective that would pop into my mind to describe someone very often -- but as soon as I heard it, I thought, "I want to be fully alive," and I've been pondering what that looks like. I was browsing through old photo albums today and discovered that each of my girls each looked amazingly alive at three years old. Heaven help us if it's all down hill from there!

Here at Just Giving It, the third Friday of the month is devoted to supporting inspiring individuals. When we started, I didn't realize that this would be the most difficult of the weeks. (Why is it so hard to find people to give money to??!)

Part of the fun of this journey has been not knowing exactly where the money's going to come from our where it's going, often until the very morning I start writing my weekly post. So I'm not worried. But I did want to let you all know that I could use your input. Who do you know that is "so alive"?

And looking ahead, the fourth Friday is coming too -- we take your suggestions for that day, so keep 'em coming!

Live well today.

No comments:

Post a Comment