Welcome!

Inspired by Betty Londergan's What Gives 365 and the Bible (not necessarily in that order!), I'm giving away $250 a week in 2011.



This is where I'm recording that journey, and I hope you'll come along for the ride.

Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 - Movember

It's local donation day, and this week it's being combined with a cause suggested by one of you. In fact, by my cousin Mack. He's growing a moustache in support of prostate cancer research as part of Movember.

I bet many of you have received requests to donate to this cause recently. I bet even more of you have seen men in your life sporting 'staches. A few of you may even be counting the days until your beloved shaves his off.

I can't grow a mo, but I can be supportive in this way. Way to grow, Mack!

No comments:

Post a Comment